The Palouse is a unique place. It’s rural, agricultural community gives the area a small-town feel, but its two major universities and large companies like Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories and Alturas Analytics, Inc. keep the area current with market trends and opportunities. The Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport serves to connect this unique area with the rest of the Pacific Northwest, making it affordable and convenient to travel to and from the Palouse.
- Location: 46°44′38″N; 117°06′34″W
- Elevation: 2,556 ft / 779 m
- Runway (6/24): 6,730 ft / 2,050 m (Asphalt)
- Carriers: Alaska (operated by Horizon)
- ARFF: Index B
- CTAF: 122.8
- FSS: Seattle 122.6
- ASOS: 135.675
- Runway Aids to Navigation: R/W 6 – REIL, PAPI (2), R/W 24 – REIL, PAPI (4)
- Approaches: R/W 6 VOR-DME, GPS R/W 24 GPS
Economic Impact Study
To see the Washington Economic Impact Study for the Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport click here.
To see the Idaho Airport System Plan Economic Impact Analysis click here.
Hours of Operation
Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport normal hours of operation are 4:00am to 12:00pm.